How can I make changes to my order?
- To change your order you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your order and desirable changes no later than 48 hours after placing your order.
Are your phone cases hard or soft? What materials do you use?
- Our phone cases are hard. They are made from 100% recycled plastic and are fully eco-friendly. The inner side of the case is covered with thin silicone layer to prevent your phone from sliding inside the case and assure better protection.
Do you print my pictures on the sides of the case as well?
- Cases have full-wrap around print (3D print); all the sides and edges of the phone are also covered with the print.
- Silicone cases have print only on the back of the case (sides are transparent).
I want a case with my print/photo, how can I do that?
- Please, send us an email to email@example.com with the photo you would like to have on the case in the attached files and comments regarding your order.
How can I pay for my order?
- You can pay for your order with Credit/Debit Card using PayPal guest account or PayPal.
Do you accept Credit/Debit Card?
- Yes, we accept credit/debit card. You can pay using your credit card via the 'guest PayPal account'.
I paid with my Credit/Debit Card, but why did I get an email from PayPal for confirmation?
- You got an email from PayPal because when paying with your credit/debit card you were using guest account on PayPal.
I have a discount coupon, how can I use it?
- When placing an order, please, enter the discount code on the checkout and, also, please make sure that the discount was included in your bill.
IMPORT TAXES AND DUTIES:
Some countries may require import tax, duties and related Customs fees for the imports, and the cost is not covered in payments you made to us. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of the destination country. For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.